• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Re: Methodology: Proposal for these days until next meeting

    from Fausto Giudice on Dec 19, 2012 11:10 AM
    Yes, it would be very useful, for the Tunisians who will join us and
    often doesn't understand English
    When done, please send it to the list and even to mouvtharrek@...
    Thx
    Fausto

    Le 19/12/2012 10:15, Luke Shore a écrit :
    > Do you still need a French translation? If so I'll see if I've got
    > time to do one today.
    > Luke

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Methodology: Proposal for these days until next meeting

    from Luke Shore on Dec 19, 2012 03:10 PM
    I have nearly finished translating the text into French, I will send it round when it's done. I was just wondering though, are we going to communicate only in English, use multiple languages in the same email thread or have a separate thread for each language on each topic.
    Luke

    ________________________________

                    to 2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@.... Please contact 2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@... for questions.

    >--

    • Re: Methodology: Proposal for these days until next meeting

      from Orsan Senalp on Dec 19, 2012 03:16 PM
      hey Luke that is great thank you and good to see you agian :)

      On 19 December 2012 16:07, Luke Shore <lukeshore@...> wrote:

      > I have nearly finished translating the text into French, I will send it
      > round when it's done. I was just wondering though, are we going to
      > communicate only in English, use multiple languages in the same email
      > thread or have a separate thread for each language on each topic.
      > Luke
      >
      >   ------------------------------

        from Luke Shore on Dec 19, 2012 04:04 PM
        I've sent the translation to the list in a separate email.

        Hey Orsan, yeah, it's good to work with you again.

        ________________________________
        hey Luke that is great thank you and good to see you agian :)

        On 19 December 2012 16:07, Luke Shore <lukeshore@...> wrote:

        I have nearly finished translating the text into French, I will send it round when it's done. I was just wondering though, are we going to communicate only in English, use multiple languages in the same email thread or have a separate thread for each language on each topic.
        >Luke
        >

        >________________________________

        Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1355930189591

    • Re: Methodology: Proposal for these days until next meeting

      from Fausto Giudice on Dec 19, 2012 06:00 PM
      I'm proofreading your translation and
            will send it out to the list with an Object written in French
            je suis en train de corriger la traduction française par Luke
            Shore (je ne sais pas qui c'est) et je l'enverrai sur la liste
            avec le titre : Instructions en français
            I believe we will need to comunicate in at least 2 languages in
            the same mail
            je crois que nous allons devoir communiquer sur la liste en au
            moins 2 langues dans le même courriel
            Fausto in Tunis

                       From:
                      Fausto Giudice <faustogiu@...>
                      Re: [2011movements-fsm discussion] Methodology: Proposal
                      for these days until next meeting

                      Yes, it would
                        be very useful, for the Tunisians who will join us and
                        often doesn't understand English
                        When done, please send it to the list and even to mouvtharrek@...
                        Thxl

                                   From:
                                  Daniel Seco <dsf_cm@...>
                                  [2011movements-fsm discussion] Methodology:
                                  Proposal for these days until next meeting

                                            (I
                                              wrote this in ENGLISH, can
                                              someone translate into french?)

                                            Hello