• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Re: Methodology: Proposal for these days until next meeting

    from Olya Azatyan on Dec 19, 2012 07:17 PM
    Guys! Who is coordinating the groups?

    I would like to be in a couple of groups, if possible.

    1. statement
    2. activities
    3. extension

    also let's let up a mechanism how these sub-groups exchange info

    have a great day!
    Olga