Hello Helena, Caterina and all,
I also have difficulty knowing which workshops WSF would love to get together with my proposals.
I have not received any response to my contacts and made my requests through the website of the WSF.
Your message made me realize that many of us want to regroup. I need to clarify the following points:
- Are we related? for what? ... To do what together? ...
- What would be the agenda of the meeting that you want to call?

For me, first and foremost goal is to find organizations that work with themes and common issues, and participate in workshops united to obtain further workshop and hours.

Is this why we exchange in these mailing lists? ...
Thank you.

Jean-Jacques M’µ
ABC’éditions Ah, Bienvenus Clandestins ! http://www.abceditions.net
Sur FaceBook : http://www.facebook.com/