De: Juliette Rousseau <jmhrousseau@gmail.com>
Fecha: 22 de marzo de 2013 13:05:38 GMT+01:00
Para: marita <maciacia50@hotmail.com>
Asunto: Re: Possibility of Housing in Academic dormitories of Tunis

Hello,

No worries, we should provide an on-line tool starting from tonight to reserve and pay for the accommodation at the university.
Best,

Juliette.

2013/3/22 marita <maciacia50@hotmail.com>
Hi Juliette
you are my last contact
since one month we are trying to see if is possible lodging at university
I resend you all the things different people were asking us to do
included the for I attached

Now it's quite to late to book something and today is the last day for people who have to confirm or cancel their booking
Could you please give us a defeinitive answer
Mariangela from global square group

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: marita <maciacia50@hotmail.com>
Fecha: 7 de marzo de 2013 11:21:43 GMT+01:00

Hi
this is Mariangela Casalucci
from Global Square and I am interested in staying at university

There is no difference for me in staying in a double or triple room

Could you confirm me that I don't have to do anything else

Should I register for the forum before or could I do it when I arrive on the 25th
Mariangela