Bogotá has just been militarized to stop the protests:
http://laradiodelsur.com/?p=205097

2013/8/30 Austin Mackell <austingmackell@gmail.com>
yeah it seems odd to ask us to spread something people cannot join...

On 30 August 2013 05:08, Ludovica Rogers <vicaolgs@gmail.com> wrote:
Also for those on FB the event is accessible only to "friends of guests" so many people are not able to access it. Could it be made "public"?
Vica

You are subscribed as: austingmackell@gmail.com

--
Austin G. Mackell