Cheers for links and ideas Marita :)

On 18 September 2013 13:58, marita <maciacia50@hotmail.com> wrote:
the "wearing white campaign" and "having white" everywhere

was lanched as a campaign in 2001 by Emergency and it was succesful.

"A peaceful rug"   "uno straccio di pace"

>From 2001 Emergency is carrying on using this symbol and asking people to wear it for peace o put a white rag (better than flag) in balconies and wherever you were staying

In 2003 everybody in Italy was walking around with a white peace rug attached to bags, rocksaks, or wherever they wanted while using the rainbow peace flag for demo

mariangela