• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • write your calles, organise your marches, stop the war machine - 21.09.2014 #resistpeace

    from Orsan on Sep 19, 2014 09:55 PM
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/DirenBarış-Occupy-Islamic-State-Stop-the-War-Machine/1452100998378135

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: write your calles, organise your marches, stop the war machine - 21.09.2014 #resistpeace

    from Orsan on Sep 22, 2014 07:17 AM
    Turkish train carrying war tanks and weapons,delivered to ISIS & ISIS Freed Turkish Diplomats - http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1172050
    > On 19 sep. 2014, at 23:43, Orsan <orsan1234@...> wrote:
    >
    > https://www.facebook.com/pages/DirenBarış-Occupy-Islamic-State-Stop-the-War-Machine/1452100998378135

    • Re: [WSF-Discuss] write your calles, organise your marches, stop the war machine - 21.09.2014 #resistpeace

      from book on Sep 22, 2014 07:44 AM
      Thank you Orsan for this link about ... Turkey, supporting, arming,
      training isis ... telling stories from CNN (of all media!)  about the
      policies of the NATO member countries. The right hand does
      not know what the left hand is doing, so to speak. Or it knows only too
      well...

      Mikael

      On Mon, 22 Sep 2014, Orsan wrote:

      > Turkish train carrying war tanks and weapons,delivered to ISIS & ISIS Freed Turkish Diplomats - http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1172050
      >> On 19 sep. 2014, at 23:43, Orsan <orsan1234@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> https://www.facebook.com/pages/DirenBarÿÿÿÿ-Occupy-Islamic-State-Stop-the-War-Machine/1452100998378135

      • Re: [WSF-Discuss] write your calles, organise your marches, stop the war machine - 21.09.2014 #resistpeace

        from book on Sep 25, 2014 07:55 AM
        ... but what evidence do we have to show that the video clip shows what it
        is told to show? (It is told to show a Turkish train loaded with tanks
        etc. on its way to ISIS recipients.)

        Somebody might ask what this (the above, and related) question has to
        do with the WSF. My answer would be that the WSF is, among things, about
        facilitating open source investigations for the aid of citizens.

        Regards,
        Mikael

        On Mon, 22 Sep 2014, Mikael Book wrote:

        > Thank you Orsan for this link about ... Turkey, supporting, arming, training
        > isis ... telling stories from CNN (of all media!)  about the policies of the
        > NATO member countries. The right hand does not know what the left hand is
        > doing, so to speak. Or it knows only too well...
        >
        > Mikael
        >

        > On Mon, 22 Sep 2014, Orsan wrote:
        >
        >> Turkish train carrying war tanks and weapons,delivered to ISIS & ISIS Freed
        >> Turkish Diplomats - http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1172050
        >>> On 19 sep. 2014, at 23:43, Orsan <orsan1234@...> wrote:
        >>>
        >>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/DirenBar-Occupy-Islamic-State-Stop-the-War-Machine/1452100998378135

        • Re: [WSF-Discuss] write your calles, organise your marches, stop the war machine - 21.09.2014 #resistpeace

          from Orsan Senalp on Sep 25, 2014 08:43 AM
          Hi Mikael,
          Understand what you mean and I agree that investigation is very important to act in right direction. Although we are sure about Tr governments direct and direct involvement in favor of forces that would divide and weaken Kurds and give cards to Erdogan in negotiating with west over oil, not to undermine his rule, so on. Anyway the idea to block borders is a symbolic one.
          Below is still an on going and open to any kind of ideas call text. hopefully we are going to work on an integrate it in a common call with others like Faircoop [fair.coop], community project that aims to build a global and networked open cooperative, gezi solidarity networks and forums and assemblies. the goal is to bring systemic action that would help to expand as much as we could the economic circuits out side the capital, markets and state elites' control. So we like to highlight, as in the overall massage given by this weeks' flood Wall Street action is making peace vs capitalism visible by flooding the war zones. instead of only chanting that it is not humanitarian crisis it is capitalism, we like to this time invite all to join in marches to build and expand the building processes of the another world.
          At the moment there is a path to work on the text, and project group at Fair.coop's online social network (fair.coop), and facebook page (link below) to use as base to develop the call and build on it. If we could work together and bring it into attention of movements, assemblies , convergence spaces like blockupy, agora99, and social forums we can design a path for transition, yet bottom up not through 'dealer' NGOs, expert councils, power middle mans alone, but all together also with them.. The belief is a truly open collaboration to be build through and during the marches on the roads can really work to stop the coming disaster and make our alternatives -not only visible but- accessible to all.
          in solidarity, orsan

          "All the Marches of the World Uniting! Assemblies, communities, emancipatory projects let us hack the capital, markets and the state together on the international roads to dignity
          This call is for those who can still feel the pain of others. Those who remember what does freedom, eqaulity, brother and sisterhood means. Join what might be remembered as 'The Final Uprising!:

          All the Marches of the World Unite!
          Our call is for all the drops that fled the Wall Street this week. We call you not to stop, go on flowing and growing into the global Marches against Monsanto (‪#‎MAM‬), and further join in the ‪#‎MillionMaskMarch‬ of Anonymous in the 5th of November. Do not stop there and continue marching until December 18 uniting for the Global Marches for Peace on the roads of death, which will form the largest coordinated peace march of the history. We call you on not to march for peace alone, but build the another world, alternative peaceful, thoughtful and caring economic model alternative to capitalism on the international roads, transforming roads of death to of dignity. Do so by linking your communities with individuals joining marches, to carry food, blankets, and all other things such as easy to build shelters, solar panels, what ever you innovate and share, which will be deadly needed by millions during the coldest times of the year in regions like Ukraine, Middle East, and Gaza. Let us turn the roads, the stuff we bear the factories of love and freedom, use our hearts, hands and minds as energy resources, and all of us become parts, parcels and bricks of the emerging new fair world economy that works for all. We know we will have to bee ready to push, penetrate and shatter all the artificial borders set before our brother and sisterhood, like cultural and economic ones as gender and class, but also national borders which have been enslaving all of us by separating, dividing and ruling humanity for the interest of the sociopath 1%. This time, we will be flooding the World War plans of the mongers, who become richer and richer out of the misery and death of the most vulnerable. We know what we are setting to achieve here was unthinkable. Yet we have come to see that there remained nothing unthinkable. We humankind is not going to be able to bear one more, and this time may be the heaviest trauma that is every day coming closer to reality in front of our eyes. If we act now, if we stand up and fight back, if we, all 'ones' would join forces, if we all 'ones' give unconditional hand to each other, then we have the power, strength and the best motivation to put the entire World up-side down. We have done it in the past we can do it once more!
          All Empowers One, One Empowers All!
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peace-vs-Capitalism-Global-Marches-to-Build-Peaceful-Economies-for-All/1452100998378135?sk=info&ref=page_internal"

          > On 25 Sep 2014, at 09:43, Mikael Book <book@...> wrote:
          >

          > ... but what evidence do we have to show that the video clip shows what it is told to show? (It is told to show a Turkish train loaded with tanks etc. on its way to ISIS recipients.)
          >
          > Somebody might ask what this (the above, and related) question has to do with the WSF. My answer would be that the WSF is, among things, about facilitating open source investigations for the aid of citizens.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Mikael
          >

          >> On Mon, 22 Sep 2014, Mikael Book wrote:
          >>

          >> Thank you Orsan for this link about ... Turkey, supporting, arming, training isis ... telling stories from CNN (of all media!)  about the policies of the NATO member countries. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing, so to speak. Or it knows only too well...
          >>
          >> Mikael
          >>

          >>> On Mon, 22 Sep 2014, Orsan wrote:
          >>>
          >>> Turkish train carrying war tanks and weapons,delivered to ISIS & ISIS Freed Turkish Diplomats - http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1172050

          > ** WSFDiscuss is an open and unmoderated forum for the exchange of information and views on the experience, practise, and theory of the World Social Forum at any level (local, national, regional, and global) and on related social and political movements and issues.  Join in !**

          • Re: [Squares] write your calles, organise your marches, stop the war machine - 21.09.2014 #resistpeace

            from David Leal Garcia on Sep 27, 2014 09:22 PM
            Let's unite, sure! But around what polítical goal?

            "

            http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/
            > LIST INFORMATION:

            > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1411634593844
            2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@.... Please contact
            2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@... for questions.

            • Re: Re: [Squares] write your calles, organise your marches, stop the war machine - 21.09.2014 #resistpeace

              from Orsan Senalp on Sep 28, 2014 10:04 AM
              Cant supporting several million people whose families being massacred and still fighting back, and them selves driven from their homes without anything to a hostile terrains, heading to a freezing winter not make of good enough political goal?

> [...]
              > >
              > > Mikael
              > >

              > > On Mon, 22 Sep 2014, Orsan wrote:
              > >
              > > Turkish train carrying war tanks and weapons,delivered to ISIS & ISIS Freed Turkish Diplomats - http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1172050
              > >
              > > On 19 sep. 2014, at 23:43, Orsan <orsan1234@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > https://www.facebook.com/pages/DirenBar-Occupy-Islamic-State-Stop-the-War-Machine/1452100998378135

              > > ** WSFDiscuss is an open and unmoderated forum for the exchange of information and views on the experience, practise, and theory of the World Social Forum at any level (local, national, regional, and global) and on related social and political movements and issues.  Join in !**
              > >

              > > --
              > > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1411634593844

        • Re: [WSF-Discuss] write your calles, organise your marches, stop the war machine - 21.09.2014 #resistpeace

          from Orsan on Oct 03, 2014 09:30 PM
          Firat News Agency collects news in 5 languages including English from Rojava, Kobane, Kurdistan and Middle East: http://en.firatajans.com
          Orsan