• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Fwd: information about wsf2015 event with center in tunis

    from Jasper on Nov 13, 2014 08:22 PM
    Hi,
    this was send to another list on openFSM, a link to a document with lots
    of practical info on how the WSF in Tunis is going to be organised,
    could be helpful to answer some questions in our meeting tomorrow, see:
    http://openfsm.net/projects/fsm2015wsf-prepint/prepint15-prepco-note-conceptuelle-methodologie-en
    grts jasper