• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Next Global Square meeting in Mumble

    from mariangela on Jun 20, 2015 07:38 AM
    Hi
    the most voted day is the 25th
    but still we are only 4 people

    http://doodle.com/2ruyhgakqwmimqwc

    Please check and add your choice for the global square meeting in Mumble

    here preparing the call https://titanpad.com/globalsquare23

    marita

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Next Global Square meeting in Mumble

    from Dean Edwards on Jun 21, 2015 09:37 AM
    Sorry not to respond, but have been working on our interview with the new vice chancellor of Mumbai University, who when were getting things set up was not in that position, but stepping in for the state chief minister for Maharashtra state in India, who had to ask for rescheduling. The new guest is an expert in salt water agriculture.

    We are setting up a teleconference and press briefing for Europe, Africa, and the Middle East for the second Tue every month, beginning at 1600 GMT/UTC

    We are also setting up, beginning in July, a new Asia-Pacific briefing set to begin at 0330 GMT/UTC on the third Thu every month.

    These give priority to activists and advocates to give briefings, but we will plan on filling in with interviews and special reports. Most activists I have discovered are opposed to speaking to media. Fine, we simply go elsewhere or make special arrangements. Europe, BTW, is the least performing area for following the news, bu t is the best outside of North America for the LS or livestream.

    Our briefings are always carried by original.livestream.com/occupytoronto

    Peace, and I will try to be there on 25 June providing it can be worked into the schedule. That is a very busy day. If it conflicts with the news briefing, the entire event might well show up via th eMumble, eh?

    Paz and Mir,, Salaam,

    Dean