• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Re: Our Mumble is available for chats

    from Orsan on Sep 12, 2015 11:39 AM
    Hi Jakie and all,

    It seems like the below email from Dean about a mumble server was from April, and there is no mumble server for use of occupy, 15m networks at the moment.

    Observing what is happening around the world how things are getting tougher and violent, one would reverse the logic. Looking at power configuration in northern Syria, and disintegration process kicked off in Turkey, we might be looking at unfolding global war.

    Therefore there is no reason left, especially to hide any tiny hope giving efforts and transnational networking. Therefore like to invite you all to go totally open on air, when the eye of the Mordor is watching it all, going to the heart of matrix and use its power against itself.

    Namely what I like to suggest is to fully opening up, the communication for entire preparation process for international re-networking towards Montreal; and making transparent, towards all people and the agents, including state and corporate maniacs, by employing Google plus, a You Tube channel, liked to twitter and Facebook. To be systematically live streamed, recorded, aggregated, stored, and diffused. of course making clear to all how we see all these state and private tools.

    Looking for moving forward relatively fast, as 22 September, the first online meeting date?

    Orsan