• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Save your titan padded documents somewhere else

    from Orsan on Dec 14, 2016 05:18 PM
    Dear friends,

    Sometimes ago I did receive an email from titanpad.com including a warning of the deletion of all existing titan pad documents in coming period, due to the ending of their project.

    In relation the an earlier email I did circulated, about possible (self)documentation and archiving work of the last years work, still remaining on titan pad servers, wanted to inform or remind this situation with titan pad.

    Please don't forget to take necessary steps to save those important documents we that have had created and used in building of the great political and organizational experiences gained and lessons learned in last years collectively.

    Solidarity,
    Orsan

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: [Squares] Save your titan padded documents somewhere else

    from jackiews on Dec 15, 2016 03:16 AM
    Thanks for reminder, Orsan.  Yes, we need to move all ours from
    Interoccupy, and various other Occupy projects.  So sad to see them go.

    I believe the date was a year away (so maybe 9 or 10 months now - need to
    re-check).  I still have your email bookmarked and mean to get to it any
    day/week/month now ;)   It's on our agenda and folks are checking around
    for substitute pads, so I want to add those suggestions.

    I am still reading this list and the 2011 one, but rarely reply - US
    elections aftermath:  either in debilitating shock or intense organizing
    against the monster-elect.

    Know you are all appreciated, loved and not by any means forgotten. <3

    Holiday Greetings to y'all and yours,

    Jackie

    On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Orsan <orsan1234@...> wrote:

    > Dear friends,
    >
    > Sometimes ago I did receive an email from titanpad.com including a
    > warning of the deletion of all existing titan pad documents in coming
    > period, due to the ending of their project.
    >
    > In relation the an earlier email I did circulated, about possible
    > (self)documentation and archiving work of the last years work, still
    > remaining on titan pad servers, wanted to inform or remind this situation
    > with titan pad.
    >
    > Please don't forget to take necessary steps to save those important
    > documents we that have had created and used in building of the great
    > political and organizational experiences gained and lessons learned in last
    > years collectively.
    >
    > Solidarity,
    > Orsan

    *Connect With IO:*
    Website <http://www.interoccupy.net/>  |  Facebook
    <https://www.facebook.com/InterOccupy>  |  @InterOcc
    <http://www.twitter.com/interocc>  |  Tumblr
    <http://www.tumblr.com/blog/interoccupy>   |  Donate
    <https://org2.salsalabs.com/o/7315/donate_page/donate-interoccupy>

    • Re: [Squares] Save your titan padded documents somewhere else

      from Mikifus on Dec 15, 2016 07:14 PM
      Hi,

      Regarding this topic, here you have some alternatives:

      For pads with private account (French, but once registered it is in
      English): https://framapad.org/

      For all kind:
      https://github.com/ether/etherpad-lite/wiki/Sites-that-run-Etherpad-Lite