image

Greetings,

Just wanted to show you something really interesting, that was an unexpected surprise for me)) Please take a look open message

Bests, shhowa

From: 2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion [mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@lists.openfsm.net]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 10:23 AM
To: shhowa@yahoo.es
Subject: making and playing games

* The main issue I saw was with the exposed hovers. Even with redundant hovers inside your handling profile will be changed if a lucky shot takes out even one of the hovers.

* Good use of diamond armoring overall, and good hard points. For your gun mounts, could you take a screen shot and share how you've constructed them? The best hardpoints take multiple shots to get to the anchor block on which the gun rests.

* As has been said, make sure everything is of the same level.

* EW/ECW? Are you using radar, radar jammer, and radar receiver?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10