• Acampadas 15M y FSM discussion

Re: Re: [Communication commissiondiscussion] after mesopotamia

de parte de mariangela en 13/10/2011 08:08
at least the ESF is not there!!!!!
and doesnt want to know
mariangela
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jason Nardi
  To: acampadas-y-fsm-discussion@...
  Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [Acampadas y FSM discussion] Re: [Communication commissiondiscussion] after mesopotamia

  Hi Azril, Pierre and all,

  the 15th of October is close and yes, I think there is a lot to learn from it, from Avaaz, from Adbusters, etc.

  I'd like to discuss this, in the context of the WSF process and the role of communication, etc.  Where is the WSF (as a "community") in all this?

  cheers
  Jason

  2011/10/9 Azril Bacal <bazril1@...>

    Sunday greetings from the swedish autumn, a bright and cold morning...

    Thanks Pierre, Jason - and all United Communicators for Another Possible World

    Is there something to learn from the campaign style of Avaaz?

    Leaving for Perú next thursday 13/10 as a visiting prof. - thereby able to link with the peruvian process.

    On this end, have tried to link and inform about the Indignados in Spain and elsewehere, against the censorship and silence of the established swedish media.
    On 15/10 there will be some people from Uppsala joining the Stockholm action - linked to the world campaign about the "Arab Spring, European Summer and American Autumn"...

    Concerning the proposed meeting (after Messopotamia), tuesday at 12.00 is best for me.

    Will try to enlist someone from Uppsala to continue this vital link - and hopefully join the communication commission of the IC-WSF
    Abrazos
    Azril
    _________________________

    On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Jason Nardi <jason.nardi@...> wrote:

      Thanks Pierre,

      Wednesday I won't be able to connect at that time... but I can Tuesday 12 or Thursday 14 after 20:00 GMT

      Jason

      On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Pierre George <pierregrg@...> wrote:

        Hello Jason  and all

        About  Diyarbakir/ Amed

        See the extended team work there : http://openfsm.net/projects/msf-extended/project-home  with some photos

        See the intercom meeting transcript notes and videos ( good quality sound in english) that will give you a good idea of what happened there
        http://openfsm.net/projects/ic-extended/project-home

        We are working on a report with Mallory

        What about Wednesday 13 th  18 GMT for a chat  ?

        Cheers
        Pierre

    On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Jason Nardi <jason.nardi@...> wrote:

      Thanks Pierre,

      Wednesday I won't be able to connect at that time... but I can Tuesday 12 or Thursday 14 after 20:00 GMT

      Jason

      On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Pierre George <pierregrg@...> wrote:

        Hello Jason  and all

        About  Diyarbakir/ Amed

        See the extended team work there : http://openfsm.net/projects/msf-extended/project-home  with some photos

        See the intercom meeting transcript notes and videos ( good quality sound in english) that will give you a good idea of what happened there
        http://openfsm.net/projects/ic-extended/project-home

        We are working on a report with Mallory

        What about Wednesday 13 th  18 GMT for a chat  ?

        Cheers
        Pierre

        2011/10/6 Jason Nardi <jason.nardi@...>

          Thanks Pierre,

          very useful info links!

          What about Diyarbakir - how did it go?

          What about a chat next week to fill us in and prepare for Dhaka?

          cheers,
          Jason

          On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Pierre George <pierregrg@...> wrote:

            For information

            Some news about occupy wall street initiative
            http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/30/occupy-wall-street-protests-new-york_n_989221.html

            Sunday general assembly minutes
            http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/30/occupy-wall-street-protests-new-york_n_989221.html

            A virtual support march is proposed by moveon.org tomorrow
            http://www.civic.moveon.org/joinvirtualwallstreet/index_rtd.html?rc=/c4/joinvirtualwallstreet.fb.v1.g0

            --
            Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1317712642670

          --
          Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1317917397168

        --
        Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1317971868571

      --
      Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1318148299505

    --
    Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1318149989100

  --
  Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1318436771342

Regresar a la vista por fechas: Hilado o llano