• Canada & FSM/WSF discussion

  • Extension of PSF workshop 60 on palestine refugees

    from group_fsmwsfextension_canada on Aug 03, 2014 12:29 AM
    ENGLISH

    Hello Peter

    Thank you for your kind message below .

    We understand from your message that you are willing to extend workshop 60
    visible here
    http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psf-2507-workshop-web-data
     60 <peter.larson@...>
    http://www.nccar.ca After 65 years, why are there still Palestinian
    refugees? National Council on Canada Arab Relations (NCCAR) Over 5 million
    Palestinians (12 of the total population) are refugees. Their living
    conditions are terrible. We will look at: Where are the refugees? What is
    UNRWA? Why are there still refugees? Why can't they return? Why don't the
    Arab countries absorb them? Why should they be treated differently from
    other refugees? Two Canadian Palestinian refugees will be resource people. 10.
    International Bilingual presentation and discussion August 22ndMorning /
    Matin 90 So

    1 - *We have placed workshop 60  in the list here*
    http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-list-extended-psf-fsp-activities
    you are the first one announcing extension of your workshop
    Welcome in PSF extensionners list  ( you are the first one there too)

    2 *- We are pleased to give you further technical indications* here, and
    hope that you can quickly find two video and chat  volunteers in your
    organisation  to help you extend your workshop ( or receive proposal of
    support from  extension volunteers on the list )
    http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-technical-info

    Let us know if they are clear enough ( we assume under the control of other
    people in this list, that  ottawa univesrity wifi  is powerful enough to
    provide livestream connectivity  and support access to  skype  )

    *You are the one that will organize the livestreaming, and build this team
    of 3  *( video volunteer chat volunteer and you)  for extending your
    workshop and we trust the above link gives many practical guidance and
    technical indications ,

    3 - in parallel to this technical preparation for which you have  the
    necessary time  it is very important to* start early communicating in your
    networks about extension of your PSF workshop* , inviting to make contact
    with a public mail and your public skype .  We suggest that you  create
    account "nccar.extension"

    Some people receiving this invitation  might want to make early contact
    with this skype, or contact you by email  showing you they are willing to
    remotely participate during PSF days , which should motivate your
    preparation in point 2
    http://openfsm.net/projects/tecnointercomfsm/skype-conversation-room-for-feedbacks-en

    4 - We recommend that you fill the extending my workshop form here a first
    time here
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qS4GG7naeX9mGkcYyuh8A9PrUs6ET5sSmav9Ys6B06M/viewform
    and then update it  as you move forward which will give further information
    about your preparation progress

    Upon request will try to give indications and contacts inasmuch possible
    and relevant

    Welcome in the collective experience of extending social forums !

    Sylvie and Pierre
    group.fsmwsfextension.canada at gmail.com