Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 21:44:00 -0400
Greetings,I would be excited and delighted to open my workshop in live streaming, in particular to FNMI communities, as we will be discussing on Indigenous ways of learning, how they can teach all of us about better connections, and how we need to mobilize in order to repair the education gap currently happening in Canada.Please count me in !your workshop
247 jvaudrincharette (en) gmail.com
First Nations Teachings and Transformance - Revisiting Education Through Culture / Julie Vaudrin-Charette
We will discuss about inclusive pedagogy: why should it matters; to who, and how we can contribute to enrich our intercultural dialogues through exploring heart-based connections. As such, we will look at specific ways in which FN teaching are enriching educational contexts. / Nous vous proposons une rencontre autour des enseignements autochtones en lien avec la guérison et le dialogue.
11. Knowledge / Savoir et connaissance Bilingual Workshop / Atelier August 23rdAfternoon / Après-midi 90
- The Answer to your message is basically the same as for Peter workshop60 : http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-workshop60
- Your workshop 247 is in the list of announced extended workshops: http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-list-extended-psf-fsp-activities
- You seem to be organizing a workshop not in the name of an organisation However, you may know people able to help you as volunteers for video and chat. Maybe among people from FN networks you are involved in?
- you can also spend one or two hours and learn how to make a video broadcast yourself ,( see info here : http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-technical-info )
- bring a laptop and set it up at the beginning of your workshop, focusing on the discussion, and some people in the room may help you last minute,
- As we are "counting you in "We suggest you create now a public skype " for instance "fntt.extension" and give it to us (see technical info link above) so we can criculate it and some people start contacting you ad you can start including them as future participants http://openfsm.net/projects/tecnointercomfsm/skype-conversation-room-for-feedbacks-en
- we sugggest you to also circulate an invitation in your "FNTT"networks since you have to build in advance your extended participation where you are best known
- Please also fill the form ! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qS4GG7naeX9mGkcYyuh8A9PrUs6ET5sSmav9Ys6B06M/viewformLooking forward to hear about your progress in extending your workhopSylvie and Pierregroup.fswmwsfextension at gmail.comhttp://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-message2b