• Canada & FSM/WSF discussion

Re: Extending workshop 247 - Useful info for possible workshop extensionners

from Ethan Clarke on Aug 06, 2014 12:14 AM
Hi there,

I am looking into the idea of making our workshops available online. We're
doing 5 workshops (#394, #396, #397, #398, #400) all on a the topic of
skills for digital campaigning. I have a few questions though.

1) We'd like to use Google Hangouts  Is it required that we use Skype to
participate in this program?

2) What access to internet connectivity will be provided by the Social
Forum during our workshop?

3) Do you have a suggestion for how to find volunteers to staff the video
given that we're based in Toronto and anyone we're bringing will be busy
doing the workshops?

Thanks for pulling this together!
Ethan Clarke
Campaign Strategist