• PSF/FSP Extending my Activities

  • wip extension of workshop 99 (line 11)

    from group_fsmwsfextension_canada on Aug 17, 2014 03:07 PM
    Hello Kelly  Benoit Gary  and other 13 extensionners on the list ,
    corresponding to the 13 workshops there
    http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-list-extended-psf-fsp-activities
    international invitation has been circulated today to about 5000 wsf
    process participants in asia africa europe latin ameria
    http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-international-invitation-message

    Comment more than answers to kelly's question in the lines below
    ---------- Message transféré ----------
    From: Kelly Carmichael <kelly.carmichael@...>
    Cc: Benoit Lievens <noinoit@...>, Gary Shaul <garyshaul@...>
    Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:35:40 -0400
    Subject: extension of

    We are working on setting up our webcast.

    Can you tell me what AV equipment is available in Morriset 212?? I don't
    know what AV/Interpretation means.
    We do not know either,  AV might mean audi visual ?
    for webcasting two portable pcshould do , using the university wifi ( we
    understand all participants are given an access) , or a more independent
    option, using 3G key that bring internet through the cell phone network .
    If in your team you have such a key bring it just in case.

    Also, we have indicated that we would like to have a translator. Is that
    supplied by the PSF?
    we have no clue, we are focusing to stimulating self organized extension.
    Organizing Staff of PSF should know better,

    *we are eagerly waiting from you  the public skype account eg
    "fairvoteca.extension" that can be put in the line 11 3rd column*  to allow
    the building of  a group of remote participants to fom on skype before the
    start of the workshop

    *At the moment the invitation is circulated and worskhop 99 in not tagged
    green,  *because there is no participation channel set up in line 11 of the
    table  - skype is robust simple  to use for chat and audio conversation and
    well known to many , and people can make first steps of inclusion

    l*et us know  **if  you prefer to do without skype and rely on the embedded
    chat of the webcast tool*
    it is of course your decision, although we see it as a less comfortable and
    versatile communication channel

    Also you can use skype as a early channel and then invite people to log in
    the live streamn chat

    Thanks
    Sylvie and Pierre

    Thanks,
    Kelly

    Kelly Carmichael
    Executive Director
    Fair Vote Canada
    @kellycarmichae1

    *Help Us Make 2015 The Last Unfair Election!*
    Find out more at www.fairvote.ca