• PSF/FSP Extending my Activities

help announced from australia for Ethel extension line 10

from fsmwsfextension canada on Aug 18, 2014 02:01 PM
Hello Ethel and Chris

Ethel as you are being alone you can still prepare  extension of line 10
http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-list-extended-psf-fsp-activities

by

-checking to qdm.extension  skype ( psw  qdm2014) and accepting contacts

-circulatinyour personal invitation to your networks  indicating this qdm
extension skype as your contact
http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-generic-invitation

-also expecting from chris a ready to use video channel ! :-)  using
tutorials for video  in
http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-technical-info

 with the links and the password and account  so you can try to  use it
from yior laptop  before the workshop
then you  set it up when you arrive in the workshop and  ask if anyone
attending the workshop would want to help you by directing the computer
towards who is speaking
 and you may be asking someone else to connect  with her/his compuer to
skype qdm.extension and chat in the converstion room formed with those
having made contact with you

that is a learning process in any case ...
talk in ottawa
http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-cafe-fsm/wsfcafefsm-ottawa-plan
Sylvie and Pierre

Return to date view: threaded or flat