• PSF/FSP Extending my Activities

  • Extensionners, Please forward your video channel links

    from group_fsmwsfextension_canada on Aug 20, 2014 07:39 AM
    Thanks for the info Ethan ( Livestream links for workshops done by Campaign
    Gears)
    it is now on
    http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-list-extended-psf-fsp-activities
    line 5

    Extensionners, Please forward your video channel links!
    http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-technical-info

    Sylvie and Pierre

    > Campaign Gears will be livestreaming our Peoples' Social Forum workshops.
    > You can see all of our sessions at this YouTube Channel:
    > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUgiAbfDcJ_O0x1MgGJiX_w
    >
    > or you can direct link to each session individually at the links below.
    >
    > 9am Campaign Videos in Your Hand
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkyH6RyM4P4
    >
    > 10:45 Digital Organizing for small or new organizations
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJgc5zn6tak
    >
    > 1pm Digital organizing for building organizations
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIAWE1-EOd0
    >
    > 2:45 NationBuilder Website in one workshop
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB0swv-rcmg
    >
    > 4:30 Social Media Helps us Build Movements That Are Swiftly Destroyed
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIkW0TLuMyI
    >
    > Users can comment on the youtube comment area or the Questions and Answers
    > module once the session is underway.

    > ------------------------------
    > Ethan Clarke
    > Campaign Strategist
    > Campaign Gears
    >
    > ethan@...
    > 647-361-6261
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1408503684462
    > <http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/lists/psf-extending-activities-fsp/archive/2014/08/1408503684462>

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Extensionners, Please forward your video channel links

    from Ethan Clarke on Aug 20, 2014 06:26 PM
    You seem to have notes in the entry for the Campaign Gears workshops saying
    that the sessions aren't in the programme? The five sessions that I gave
    you links for are in the guide and what should be down for CG.

    Thanks

    Ethan Clarke
    Campaign Strategist
    Campaign Gears