• PSF/FSP Extending my Activities

Re: Extensionners, Please forward your video channel links

de la part de Ethan Clarke on 20/08/2014 18:26
You seem to have notes in the entry for the Campaign Gears workshops saying
that the sessions aren't in the programme? The five sessions that I gave
you links for are in the guide and what should be down for CG.

Thanks

------------------------------
Ethan Clarke
Campaign Strategist
Campaign Gears

ethan@...
647-361-6261

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 3:28 AM, fsmwsfextension canada <
group.fsmwsfextension.canada@...> wrote:

> Thanks for the info Ethan ( Livestream links for workshops done by
> Campaign Gears)
> it is now on
> http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-list-extended-psf-fsp-activities
> line 5
>
> Extensionners, Please forward your video channel links!
> http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-technical-info
>
> Sylvie and Pierre

>> Campaign Gears will be livestreaming our Peoples' Social Forum workshops.
>> You can see all of our sessions at this YouTube Channel:
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUgiAbfDcJ_O0x1MgGJiX_w
>>
>> or you can direct link to each session individually at the links below.
>>
>> 9am Campaign Videos in Your Hand
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkyH6RyM4P4
>>
>> 10:45 Digital Organizing for small or new organizations
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJgc5zn6tak
>>
>> 1pm Digital organizing for building organizations
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIAWE1-EOd0
>>
>> 2:45 NationBuilder Website in one workshop
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB0swv-rcmg
>>
>> 4:30 Social Media Helps us Build Movements That Are Swiftly Destroyed
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIkW0TLuMyI
>>
>> Users can comment on the youtube comment area or the Questions and
>> Answers module once the session is underway.
>>
>> Please let me know if you have any questions.
>> ------------------------------
>> Ethan Clarke
>> Campaign Strategist
>> Campaign Gears
>>
>> ethan@...
>> 647-361-6261
>>

>> --
>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1408503684462
>> <http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/lists/psf-extending-activities-fsp/archive/2014/08/1408503684462>

> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1408520370697
> <http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/lists/psf-extending-activities-fsp/archive/2014/08/1408520370697>

Revenir à la vue par date: par fil or A plat