At the risk of getting it wrong, the snag that the Fair Vote Canada workshop ran into this morning was with the wireless connection. Once they connected with a cable, everything worked and I think the Livestream was a success. We couldn't have pulled it off without our own volunteer techie from our group.
Thanks for all the advice whoever you all are.
Gary

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 8:02 PM, Chris Williams <heather882@bigpond.com> wrote:
Hi Heather

Great news that you have contacted us in advance.

We have much of your workshop's information already, here
http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-list-extended-psf-fsp-activities
, Line 4

Only need to setup the Livestream.

I will get the people at tomorrow's (Friday) WSF Cafe to promote your public
Skype connection well in advance  SiezetheData.extension - I like it, and the
medical.geologist handle too.

It might be easier to coordinate over Skype to activate your Livestream; yes?

Have a great day tomorrow, I'm sure we will speak.
And we are all looking forward to your workshop.
Drop in for a coffee and chat sometime.
The WSF Cafe will be opening adjacent to the Media Centre, probably around
11am as Gustavo is delivering his PSF-Extended workshop, commencing at 9am.
He's a good person to get to know, with the tech skills, Livestreaming
experience, and he will be at WSF Cafe later on tomorrow.

Ciao!
Chris

--
Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/lists/psf-extending-activities-fsp/archive/2014/08/1408665742964