• PSF/FSP Extending my Activities

Re: Took a look at FNMI pedagogy's events on Livestream

de parte de Chris Williams on 2014-08-21 13:57
Good news for line 2 and Julie.

On-ground technical support for our Ottawa Livestreamers seems in short supply
at the start of the day.

Ethel in Tabaret 325 can't locate a technician, or even a voluteer, to get the
technology/ projection/ streaming apparatus underway.

She started at 9am, but would sorely like someone to pop their head in.
Feeling a bit unloved, and remote support from Australia just doesn't 'cut the
mustard'.

chris
On Aug 21, 2014 12:00 AM, fsmwsfextension canada wrote:
> thanks julie !
>
> your line 2 is updated in the table
> http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-list-extended-psf-fsp-activities

> > Follow FNMI pedagogy's profile on Livestream for updates on live events.
> >
> > I will be broadcasting live on Saturday 23 of August 2014. We will be
> > sharing on Identity Land Language Silence Dialogue Learning and
> > Transforming each other.
> >
> > http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9694896
> >
> > You may also join the chat room through Skype @ fnmipedago.
> >
> > Bienvenue ! Welcome!
> >
> > Julie Vaudrin-Charette
> > (workshop 247)
> >

> > Envoyé de mon iPhone

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano