• PSF/FSP Extending my Activities

Re: Re: Medical Geologist now in safe hands, Line 4 PSF-Extended workshop

de parte de medical.geologist@... on 2014-08-22 01:32
Thanks so much, Chris! I usually have The Amazing Derek (CCed) to work his magic but he wasn't able to make this trip. We're plugged into the Children's Forum in Room 140 90 University Private most of the time except Saturday (can ana Assembly be be xtended?) But I will try to connect with Gustavo ;-) Meanwhile, can you coordinate with Derek re: Livestreaming? I have no Skype capabilities at the moment aand the kids are zonked anyway LOL! Heather

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Williams <heather882@...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:02:22
To: <psf-extending-activities-fsp@...>
Subject: [PSF/FSP Extending my Activities] Re: Medical Geologist now in safe
	hands, Line 4 PSF-Extended workshop

Hi Heather

Great news that you have contacted us in advance.

We have much of your workshop's information already, here
http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-list-extended-psf-fsp-activities
, Line 4

Only need to setup the Livestream.

I will get the people at tomorrow's (Friday) WSF Cafe to promote your public
Skype connection well in advance  SiezetheData.extension - I like it, and the
medical.geologist handle too.

It might be easier to coordinate over Skype to activate your Livestream; yes?

Have a great day tomorrow, I'm sure we will speak.
And we are all looking forward to your workshop.
Drop in for a coffee and chat sometime.
The WSF Cafe will be opening adjacent to the Media Centre, probably around
11am as Gustavo is delivering his PSF-Extended workshop, commencing at 9am.
He's a good person to get to know, with the tech skills, Livestreaming
experience, and he will be at WSF Cafe later on tomorrow.

Ciao!
Chris

--
Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/lists/psf-extending-activities-fsp/archive/2014/08/1408665742964

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano