• PSF/FSP Extending my Activities

Re: Re: Medical Geologist now in safe hands, Line 4 PSF-Extended workshop

de la part de Gustavo Frederico on 22/08/2014 02:04
Yes I c can help with the cafe tomorrow after my workshop. There is a small
chance a first nations group may need my support during that time but in
principle I'll be the re. It was not a big crowd there today at lunch time.
I l left cards with info on the cafe there. I handed over card's myself
throughout the forum. High competition for attention....
On Aug 21, 2014 7:53 PM, "Chris Williams" <heather882@...> wrote:

> Hi Heather
>
> Great news that you have contacted us in advance.
>
> We have much of your workshop's information already, here
>
> http://openfsm.net/projects/canada-etand-fsmwsf/psfextension-list-extended-psf-fsp-activities
> , Line 4
>
> Only need to setup the Livestream.
>
> I will get the people at tomorrow's (Friday) WSF Cafe to promote your
> public
> Skype connection well in advance  SiezetheData.extension - I like it, and
> the
> medical.geologist handle too.
>
> It might be easier to coordinate over Skype to activate your Livestream;
> yes?
>
> Have a great day tomorrow, I'm sure we will speak.
> And we are all looking forward to your workshop.
> Drop in for a coffee and chat sometime.
> The WSF Cafe will be opening adjacent to the Media Centre, probably around
> 11am as Gustavo is delivering his PSF-Extended workshop, commencing at 9am.
> He's a good person to get to know, with the tech skills, Livestreaming
> experience, and he will be at WSF Cafe later on tomorrow.
>
> Ciao!
> Chris

> On Aug 21, 2014 08:47 PM, medical.geologist@... wrote:
> > Hi Chris! Contrary to whata you might presume from the name of my talk
> (#365
> > Seize The Data, Alumni Auditorium 1-4 ppm Sat Aug 23) I am just about
> > totally technologically illiterate and NEED HELP LOL! I also have 3 kids
> in
> > tow and seemingly endless accommodation snags - caan you please send me a
> > Tech Fairy?!?! Many thanks, Heather Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless
> > device

Revenir à la vue par date: par fil or A plat