• Tunis Group 2 - CI futur Consult & +

  • AW: mandate G2 and other groups

    from hugo00042 on Apr 26, 2013 02:53 PM
    Francine is right: Group 2 has to think about strategies and the future of the IC and group 3 about the WSF.

    Best regards

    Hugo

    Hugo Braun
    Mitglied des Attac Koordinierungskreises
    Metzer Str. 8
    D-40476 Düsseldorf
    Tel +49 211 674980
    braun@...
    www.attac.de

    http://www.umverteilen-macht-gerechtigkeit.eu/

    -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: Francine Mestrum [mailto:mestrum@...]
    Gesendet: Freitag, 26. April 2013 15:02
    An: cifutur-consultations@...
    Betreff: [G2 - CI futur Consultations] mandate G2 and other groups

    Dear friends,

    First of all, Thanks to Pierre and Laura for making these lists available. They should give us a good opportunity to exchange ideas.
    One question however: I see that the mandate of group 2 is limited to 'consultations' and the mandate of group 3 is worded as 'strategieS' - this is not what I understood in Tunis.
    The consultations of group 2 are meant to be able to discuss the strategy of the IC, whereas I understood the mandate of group 3 to concern the strategy of the WSF.
    Please let me know whether this is correct.
    Thanks for your help

    --
    Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/lists/cifutur-consultations/archive/2013/04/1366981321432

  • Re: [G2 - CI futur Consultations] mandate G2 and other groups

    from gina on Apr 26, 2013 07:16 PM
    Hola,  thanks Pierre and Laura for the task. I think also that  Francine is
    right! in relation to the task of group 2. I wonder anyhow how we are going
    to continue?
    warm regards

    Gina