Dear Shawn,

Thanks very much for your enthusiasm and reaction.

Before we can start doing our concrete work, we will have to see the material we have.

As I said, I do have the full list of IC membership and list of participants in Tunis. But we do not have the participation in previous meetings. So we are awaiting a reaction from Laura to see whether we can get this.

The other thing, the consultation, was initially an idea of our Italian friends. So maybe we have to await their proposal, to see how we tackle this.

As for the synthesis, I will see with Gina how to approach this, and I guess this is a point where help may be needed.

At any rate, I do hope other members of this group will react soon, so we see who is there to help and do the work.

Hear you all soon, many  thanks in advance,

Francine

From: gina vargas
Date: 4/26/2013 15:16
To: cifutur-consultations@lists.openfsm.net;
Subject:[G2 - CI futur Consult Carto Eval Synth] Re: [G2 - CI futur Consultations] mandate G2 and other groups

Hola,  thanks Pierre and Laura for the task. I think also that  Francine is right! in relation to the task of group 2. I wonder anyhow how we are going to continue?

warm regards

Gina

2013/4/26 Hugo Braun <braun@attac.de>

Francine is right: Group 2 has to think about strategies and the future of the IC and group 3 about the WSF.

Best regards

Hugo

Hugo Braun
Mitglied des Attac Koordinierungskreises
Metzer Str. 8
D-40476 Düsseldorf
Tel +49 211 674980
braun@attac.de