• Tunis Group 2 - CI futur Consult & +

  • Fwd: Re: [Wsfic_fsmci] consultation on IC/WSF

    from JanainaUemura on Oct 07, 2013 04:11 PM

    Dear Meirelle,

    Working Group 2, about the future of the IC
    (created in Tunis 2013) is the one who has been working hard on this
    questionnaire.

    Perhaps they could enlighten some of your doubts.

    Kind regards,

    Janaina Uemura

    WSF IC Secretariat

    --------