• Tunis Group 2 - CI futur Consult & +

Fwd: questionario and interviews

de la part de gina vargas on 15/12/2013 16:33
Dear friends  of group 2, here are the syntesis of the questionarie and the
interviiews. Sorry it is not yet in s`panish or in french; soon thet will
be traslated.

Querid@s amig@s del grupo 2, aca esta la syntesis del cuestionariiop y de
las entrevistas. Lamentablemente aun no en español, `pero pronto sera
traducido

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: gina vargas <ginvargas@...>
Date: 2013/12/11
Subject: questionario and interviews
To: Mohamed Soubhi <hsoubhi@...>, "
janaina@..." <janaina@...>
Cc: Francine Mestrum <mestrum@...>, Giuseppe Caruso <
giu.caruso@...>, gina vargas <ginvargas@...>

Dear Hamouda and Janaina,  here i am sending the report on the
survey-questionaire done by Francine and the sintesis of the interviews
done by Giuseppe.
 I am preparing a brief  presentation for the IC.  But we think it is
important to send both documents to all the list IC, so they can have a
better idea.
Janaina, do you think it can be possible to translate  both in spanish?

besos

Gina

Revenir à la vue par date: par fil or A plat