• Tunis Group 3 - WSF Context Needs Strategies

  • Inclusion of e-mail in the list

    from JanainaUemura on May 27, 2013 03:48 PM

    Dear all,

    Could you please add Judith Hitchman's e-mail to your
    list? She actively took part in the discussions in Túnez during the
    first day of the IC meeting and stated that she is really interested in
    working in the group.

    Her e-mail address is hitchman@...

    Thank you very much!

    Best reqards to all,

    Janaina Uemura
    World
    Social Forum Secretariat

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Inclusion of e-mail in the list

    from facilitfsm on May 27, 2013 04:05 PM
    Done  - welcome Judith !

     (Janaina  you have also the capactiy to subscribe someone upfront in a
    mailing list - just go to the bottom of the "membership" page of the  G3 list
    and see the link there for you)

    Some practicalities
    LIST
    1/ Anyone can ask for subscription in G3 group by clicking on the "subscribe"
    button   on lower right of this page here:
    http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/lists/cifutur-strategies

    Admins and settings of the list are visible here  ::
     http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/lists/cifutur-strategies/summary

    WIKI - web pages
    The home page of the G3 group is here
    http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/cifutur-strategies
    inputs and documents are accessible from that page and also the mailing list
    page

    Navigation
    This home page can be accessed throught the search box top right  searching
    for "cifuturG3"
    On top of each page there is a link to the home page or the higher level in
    the tree of the pages

    EDITING
    Editors  common to G1 G2 G3 are here (any group partiicpants who has created
    an account in openFSM ( "create account") , can ask to be an editor in
    "CIfutur" space / "join project")
    http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/team

    Each page has a "history" button , on the right next to view button,  which
    allows to see who has edited what on each page

    On May 27, 2013 03:48 PM, janaina@... wrote:

    > Dear all,
    >
    > Could you please add Judith Hitchman's e-mail to your
    > list? She actively took part in the discussions in Túnez during the
    > first day of the IC meeting and stated that she is really interested in
    > working in the group.
    >
    > Her e-mail address is hitchman@...
    >

    > Thank you very much!
    >
    > Best reqards to all,
    >
    > Janaina Uemura
    > World
    > Social Forum Secretariat

    • Re: Re: Inclusion of e-mail in the list

      from JanainaUemura on May 29, 2013 05:29 PM

      Thank you very much for adding Judith to the list! and thank for
      taking the time in explaining me this process, next time I will try and
      do it myself.

      Best regards and good luck with the GRoup's work,

      Janaina Uemura

      World Social Forum CI Secretariat

      Em 27.05.2013
      13:05, facilit OpenFSM escreveu:

      > Done - welcome Judith !

      (Janaina you have also the capactiy to subscribe someone upfront in a

      mailing list - just go to the bottom of the "membership" page of the G3
      list
      > and see the link there for you)
      >
      > Some practicalities

      LIST
      > 1/ Anyone can ask for subscription in G3 group by clicking on the
      "subscribe"
      > button on lower right of this page here:

      http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/lists/cifutur-strategies

      > Admins
      and settings of the list are visible here ::

      http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/lists/cifutur-strategies/summary

      > WIKI - web pages
      > The home page of the G3 group is here

      http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/cifutur-strategies
      > inputs and
      documents are accessible from that page and also the mailing list
      > page

      > Navigation
      > This home page can be accessed throught the search
      box top right searching
      > for "cifuturG3"
      > On top of each page there is
      a link to the home page or the higher level in
      > the tree of the pages
      >

      > EDITING
      > Editors common to G1 G2 G3 are here (any group partiicpants
      who has created
      > an account in openFSM ( "create account") , can ask
      to be an editor in
      > "CIfutur" space / "join project")

      http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/team

      > Each page has a "history"
      button , on the right next to view button, which
      > allows to see who has
      edited what on each page

      janaina@...:

      address is hitchman@... [1] Thank you very much! Best
      reqards to all, Janaina Uemura World Social Forum Secretariat

      > --

      Archive:
      http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/lists/cifutur-strategies/archive/2013/05/1369670725850

      cifutur-strategies@.... Please contact