• Communication commission discussion

Re: Communication plan (action needed!!!)

from Jason Nardi on Nov 15, 2009 10:32 AM
Hi Dan,

thanks for this contribution of yours. It looks fine for me and if there are
no objections we can include it in the communication plan.

I think 'Cultivating participatory methods of communication' is much better
than "other languages", though it focuses more on participation than on the
cultural and artistic dimensions of communication.  In any case, I think it
would certainly be good if we could dedicate an online meeting of the comcom
to discusing your proposals.

ciao,
Jason

Return to date view: threaded or flat