• Communication commission discussion

Re: ComCom Notes para hisportuñoles hablantes

de parte de Ana Sugranyes en 30/11/2009 19:24
Hi everyone!
Even if I know very little anything about communications and that I don't
work on that issue, definitively I need alternative communications to go on
building this other world we do believe in.
*Presenting myself*:
Ana, Chilean-Catalan-Worldwidecitizen, working in the international spheres
of social movements and organizations towards the right to habitat with
social justice, especially in the urban contexts with the right to the city
(R2C). Part of the WSF IC since 2005. In a schizophrenic situation between
the commissions communications and methodology.
*Main purpose of the present note*:
Self-appointed *one person for each WSF 2010 *(as Rita points out in her
note): "Right to the City", Rio de Janeiro, March 22-26, which is going to
be a "counterpoint" (musical term, type fugue) social mobilization before
the official World Urban Forum of UN-Habitat.
*Second purpose of this note*:
Urgent need to have a nice online presentation of the all the WSF 2010
expressions. Without a clear, open and linked message from WSF desk (perhaps
it exists, but I could not find it), it is very difficult to explain the WSF
2010 process. There's a confusion and many friends, especially in Latin
America, understand that the WSF 2010 is the one in Porto Alegre in January.
Besos,
Ana

--
Ana Sugranyes  PhD
General Secretary

Bueras 142, Of.22
8320135 Santiago, Chile
Tel/Fax +56 2 664 1393, +56 2 664 9390
Mobile + 56 99 837 3649
E-mail: gs@...
Skype: anahicgs
Website: www.hic-net.org

Regresar a la vista por fechas: Hilado o llano