• Communication commission discussion

Re: NIGD report of latest IC meeting

from Giuseppe Caruso on May 12, 2010 07:52 PM
Judith,

the issues related to translation were mentioned repeatedly in the context
of the strategy, expansion, methodology and of course communication
commission. while it was noted that it is crucial to allow intellibililty to
create spaces of encounter and engagement, no specific direction for actions
have been set vis a vis Dakar. It is possible that several avenues will be
explored by the african facillitators and their IC partners at large
including volunteer and professional translation. these issues will be
discussed more thoroughly at the technical seminar to take place in dakar
(maybe) in July.

ciao

--
Dr. Giuseppe Caruso
Post-Doctoral Researcher
Centre of Excellence in Global Governance Research - University of Helsinki
PO Box 4 (Yliopistonkatu, 3)
00014 Helsinki - Finland
email: giu.caruso@...
giuseppe.caruso@...