• Communication commission discussion

Re: next comcom skype meeting Monday 6 - 15pmGMT

from Giuseppe Caruso on Sep 04, 2010 02:43 PM
thanks you for this pierre, i keep following while traveling.
I was wondering if the budget of the commission so far is accessible so that
i could have a look at it to come up with my two cents for the next one
best

--
Dr. Giuseppe Caruso
Post-Doctoral Researcher