• Communication commission discussion

Re: Commission's budgetproposal2011-2012 - deadline this week!

from hitchman@... on Sep 23, 2010 03:17 PM
Monica, if you have a petition about the Citta (that I know well) I can get a number of important global actors in solidarity economy to write to the Rome municipal authorities. So please don't hesitate to send it to me (if possible keep it short so we can do it in Italian, English & French, & Spanish...) And please include the name + email of the person to whom it should be sent...

In solidarity

Judith
---- Envoyé avec BlackBerry® d'Orange ----

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica Di Sisto <monicadisisto@...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:46:32
To: <communication-commission-discussion@...>
Cc: fsmsite<fsmsite@...>; Nicolas Haeringer<nicolas.haeringer@...>
Subject: Re: [Communication commission discussion] Commission's budget
	proposal2011-2012 - deadline this week!

Hi Salete (and all)
I agree that is necessary to chat together but here in Rome the municipality
is closing the Città dell'altraeconomia (shared space of solidary economy)
and we're resisting with meetings ans similar stuff. I can participate the
28th and 29th.
Hugs and many thanks

Monica

2010/9/22 salete valesan <salete.valesan@...>

> Olá Jason,
>
> Podemos fazer um chat nesta ou na próxima semana. Porém, acredito que o
> Nicolas não tem mais tempo de esperar a ComCom para fechar o projeto de
> captação. Temos urgencia no projeto e nos recursos, em especial para o
> escritório e para Dakar.
>
> Sobre o itens que você coloca, foram justamente eles que nos fizeram
> encaminhar a idéia de um Seminário Internacional sobre a Comunicação do
> FSM. É nesse espaço que vamos discutir a política e a concepção de
> Comunicação "necessária e urgente" para o processo e eventos do FSM.
>
> Chat: posso dia 23 (14h), dia 24 (11h), 27 (9h), 28 (14H)
> hora de Brasil
>
> bj
> Salete
>
> 2010/9/21 Escritorio FSM - Helio <escritorio@...>
>
> Dear all,
>>
>> Just trying to contribute on clarifying some issues specifically related
>> to the WSF office, pointed out in Jason's message:
>>
>> The discussion on the scope of the wsf office, and its task regarding all
>> the commissions, have been discussed several times in the IC - the only
>> instance having the legitimacy to define these questions. Of course, if it
>> is still needed to rediscuss this issue, so let's make it collectively, i.e,
>> inside the IC, and not only in this or that space. I do think this is not a
>> question related to the comcom budget construction process, but to the whole
>> WSF/IC process itself.
>>
>> In this sense, and taking into account what have been discussed and
>> decided within the IC framework, the wsf office is responsable of some
>> "communicational" tasks, as managing and keeping the general website and
>> databases. These tasks, although with a clear communicational dimension, are
>> not only related to communication purposes: they are related to and serve
>> the whole process. I see no reason why make questions or doubts on this
>> issue only before the construction of the budget...
>>
>> As all of we know, the office have been fulfilling a role as "reference
>> point" of the process, and this is the main reason why, not only in my point
>> of view, but also in the IC deliberations in this sense, this space takes in
>> charge some responsabilities related not only to one or another commission,
>> but to a, lets say, "general" interest of the process. These
>> responsabilities are, of course, constructed in a shared and collaborative
>> way with all people involved, and its a specific task of the Liaison Group
>> to follow-up its developments.
>>
>> It was decided in the IC (first in Montreal, but reinforced in all
>> subsequent meetings) that the wsf office was responsible of developing the
>> wsf portal, as it is an interest of the process. As it has a clear
>> communicational dimension (but also a strategic and methodological ones,
>> related to expansion purposes too, for example), the building of the portal
>> would be done in a collaborative way with ALL IC commissions and people
> [...]

Monica Di Sisto - Vice presidente
[fair] Commercio Equo, Sostenibilità, Comunicazione
www.faircoop.it

leggi [fair]watch, a volo radente sull'economia globale
www.fairwatch.splinder.com

--
Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/communication-commission-discussion/archive/2010/09/1285224684238

Return to date view: threaded or flat