• Communication commission discussion

Re: WEF Palestine communication and the BDS media maraton

from Giuseppe Caruso on Oct 13, 2010 04:26 AM
Dear rita and mallory (and all),

your proposal and their tone and energy are exciting indeed. It is great to
read about the flurry of activitiy for the wef-palestine and in general,
towards Dakaar. I look forward to discuss all this with you in Dakar.

Question: as i won't be able to go to palestine, as much as i tried to find
a way, i was wondering what you guys are doing in terms of Expanded so that
i can be part of the activities even from afar.

Best

--
Dr. Giuseppe Caruso
Post-Doctoral Researcher