• Communication commission discussion

Re: Draft plan for resources commission + youtopia

from Jason Nardi on Oct 26, 2010 08:58 AM
Dear Rita and all,

I think your proposals are fine - should we try to discuss them or have at
least some more detail for each before the meeting?   Could you send some
first suggestions and questions - or some idea of what the alternative media
are preparing?

ciao
Jason

PS: who is going to the IC meeting in Dakar?
I will be there from the 9th.

Return to date view: threaded or flat