• Communication commission discussion

RE: [Wsfic-communication] [English] Strategy Commission - presentation of the Events associated to the Global Year of actions 2010

from dan baron on Dec 17, 2010 04:06 PM
Hi Gustav and the Methodology Commission

Thanks for this email. I can confirm that the details about the dates in the summary should be corrected for the World Forum of Culture & Education for Transformation (July 17-25), and we will soon be sending you our report. It is delayed because the WFCET was and is a process which has permeated other thematic social forums, until this week.

In solidarity
Dan

Dan Baron
Coordinator of the Thematic World Forum on Culture & Education for Transformation
International Institute of Transformance: Culture & Education
Rede Brasileira de Arteducadores (ABRA)

From: fsminfo@...
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 12:58:59 -0200
To: ic-liaison@...; wsfic-expansion@...; wsfic-finances@...; wsfic-communication@...; wsfic-strategies@...; communication-commission-discussion@...; wsfic-methodology@...; wsfic-wg2010-discussion@...; wsfic_fsmci@...
Subject: [Wsfic-communication] [English] Strategy Commission - presentation of the Events associated to the Global Year of actions 2010

Dear IC members,

   The Strategy Commission has proposed to the International Council of Dakar to prepare a presentation of the Events associated to the Global Year of actions 2010.
   You will find enclosed a list of events and a model for a summary file for each event.
   Please check and complete this list, and for those who participated in the organization of an event, please complete the summary file and reply this email to fsminfo@... (Andre - WSF Office in Sao Paulo, Brazil).

All the best
Gustave Massiah and the WSF-IC Strategies Commission

Return to date view: threaded or flat