• Communication commission discussion

Re: Re: SHAREDCOM MEETING proposal - Feb 5

de parte de rita freire on 2011-01-28 14:26
Hi friends

Some basic info from Senegal

Who are already arriving:

I am in Dacar, with Paco, Mallory and american team, Thais and brazilian
office team, joinning the local Com Com team. Yesterday, we were in the Enda
office and in the Centre Bopp, that is the current space for communication,
where people are working a lot.

We have made some contacts on ways to connect international colaborative
efforts and the local initiatives. We are waiting some definitive info on
the spaces for the activities in the WSF and Paco is at the university now,
checking and talking about to reinforce the internet infra.

Ciranda and activities

Ciranda team is coming to join you for shared coverage, including people to
interface video and radio coverages. The idea is to work in interactive
ways. We'll have some contents translated too. If someone can help for this
necessary job, we thank you a lot. Our coverage will be organized by
languages (with diferent interfaces for eache one)  and axes, and you are
using the Adinkra simbols to ilustrate each one.

We'll take part in 2 meetings on communication, inviting all of you to join
us - the seminar on alternative communication (8) and a panel on the shared
communication in times of wikeleaks (9).

Thanks to Ritimo, we already have an assembly of convergence on
communication included in the program. It's important for the WSF"s
communication process that all of us take part in it

Let's to remember that:

We shoud to produce an eletronic folder with communication agenda, but we
need all the info together and someone to join it ( we are not all the time
in the internet here)

Jason, Mônica:

Tomorrow, some local journalistas we'll have a meeting to discuss/ press
kit.
They want the international colaboration and they are asking you for the
last press kit (Belém and 2010), as possible model for their job. ( I'll be
there, you can send what you want in order to be printed and shared with
them)

See you soon
Rita

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:04 PM, nicolas haeringer <
nicolas.haeringer@...> wrote:

> We'll send the program to the printer on monday.
> Please send if possible only one mail to
> assembliesdakar@... before sunday night with the
> additional info - i'm not sure i'll read all the mails on the list in the
> next two days!
> nico
>

> Le 28 janv. 2011 à 13:28, rita freire a écrit :
>
> > Hi Mallory,
> > naturally yes
> > And I hope it is still in time for the program
> > Nicolas could to answer
> >
> > Rita
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Mallory Knodel <mallory@...>
> wrote:
> > This is great and thanks to Rita and Hamouda and others for moving this
> > forward already.
> >
> > Is it still possible to add other organizations?
> >
> > -Mallory
> >
> > On 01/28/2011 12:14 PM, nicolas haeringer wrote:
> > > The assembly Quelle information pour un autre monde possible ?
>                CIRANDA, RITIMO, INTERVOZES, E-Joussour, Pambazuka,   Revista
> Forum
> > > is in the program.
> > >
> > > But as you were discussing, on this list, to have a ComCom assembly, I
> was wondering if I should expect one or not.
> > > Nicolas

> Ciranda and Intervozes (Brazil), E-Joussour (Marroc/Maghreb) and others.
> We´ve done it on wednesday. Is Nicolas sure about it? Could he check it
> again? Of couse, everybody here is invited to join.

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano