• Communication commission discussion

RE: Reminder: Meeting Today

from dan baron on Aug 30, 2011 03:39 PM
Hi all

Thanks for the reminder, Mallory. Your dedicated communication is impressive!

Unfortunately, I will not be available (mid-afternoon), but please continue to place on the agenda cultural action as creative-dialogic communication. The two songs which we sent you all as part of the action against Belo Monte generated hundreds of replies and participation in three virtual conferences and dozens of new radical networks (and no response from the IC).

All the best
Dan

From: jason.nardi@...
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:11:16 +0200
Subject: Re: [Communication commission discussion] Reminder: Meeting Today
To: communication-commission-discussion@...

Dear Mallory and all,

thanks for the reminder...  I hope a number of comcom members / participants will make it.  I guess we'll meet on skype and depending on the number of participants (and languages...) we could try with a voice chat.

Who is not already in the skype comcom group should send their contact to the list.

[So Azril, pls do so...]

cheers,
Jason

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Mallory Knodel <mallory@...> wrote:

Communications Commission meeting TODAY 30th of August @ 20hrs Paris time.

Hugs,

--
Mallory Knodel

May First/People Link Leadership
...Growing Networks to Build a Just World...

mayfirst.org
malloryknodel.net/blog

--
Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/communication-commission-discussion/archive/2011/08/1314709320678