• Communication commission discussion

  • Fwd: Chico Whitaker's text on the WSF future

    from WSFIC_FSMCI on Jan 24, 2012 01:26 PM
    I am sending you a text I have just written about the WSF future,
    indignados, etc. that I hope will interest you. In English and in
    Portuguese.

    All the best, Chico Whitaker

    Estou lhe mandando um texto que acabo de escrever, sobre o futuro do FSM,
    indignados, etc, que espero possa lhe interessar. Em português e inglês.

    Meu abraço, Chico Whitaker

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Re: [Wsfic_fsmci] Fwd: Chico Whitaker's text on the WSF future

    from Azril Bacal on Jan 25, 2012 07:38 AM
    Querido Roberto,
    Necesitamos más "Casandras" como tú.
    Abrazotes polares
    Azril
    ______________

    On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 1:26 AM, Roberto SAVIO <utopie@...> wrote:
    > Dear Chico,
    >  I am distributing your contribution to my 15.000 users in Othernews. If you
    > can provide the text in Spanish, I will circulate to Spanish readers.
    > You will recall that Othernews come out of the International Council in
    > Paris as an instrument of information over global issues. Unfortunately, the
    > user profile shows that only 17% of the original recipients are still
    > reading it. But is has grown dramatically outside the WSF.
    > I am glad that you realize that communications is a very Central issue.
    > Certainly, that perception so  far is not linked to bring concrete action. I
    > felt becoming a kind of Cassandra, and no longer useful...I hope that I was
    > wrong...roberto
    >

    > At 08:19 AM 1/24/2012, WSFIC_FSMCI wrote:
    >
    > I am sending you a text I have just written about the WSF future,
    > indignados, etc. that I hope will interest you. In English and in
    > Portuguese.
    >
    > All the best, Chico Whitaker
    >
    > Estou lhe mandando um texto que acabo de escrever, sobre o futuro do FSM,
    > indignados, etc, que espero possa lhe interessar. Em português e inglês.
    >
    > Meu abraço, Chico Whitaker

    > Roberto Savio / utopie@... / www.robertosavio.info
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1327451615713

  • Re: [Wsfic_fsmci] Fwd: Chico Whitaker's text on the WSF future

    from Roberto SAVIO on Jan 25, 2012 12:33 AM
    Dear Chico,
      I am distributing your contribution to my
    15.000 users in Othernews. If you can provide the
    text in Spanish, I will circulate to Spanish readers.
    You will recall that Othernews come out of the
    International Council in Paris as an instrument
    of information over global issues. Unfortunately,
    the user profile shows that only 17% of the
    original recipients are still reading it. But is
    has grown dramatically outside the WSF.
    I am glad that you realize that communications is
    a very Central issue. Certainly, that perception
    so  far is not linked to bring concrete action. I
    felt becoming a kind of Cassandra, and no longer
    useful...I hope that I was wrong...roberto

    At 08:19 AM 1/24/2012, WSFIC_FSMCI wrote:
    >I am sending you a text I have just written
    >about the WSF future, indignados, etc. that I
    >hope will interest you. In English and in Portuguese.
    >
    >All the best, Chico Whitaker
    >
    >Estou lhe mandando um texto que acabo de
    >escrever, sobre o futuro do FSM, indignados,
    >etc, que espero possa lhe interessar. Em português e inglês.
    >
    >Meu abraço, Chico Whitaker

    Roberto Savio / utopie@... / www.robertosavio.info

  • Re: Fwd: Chico Whitaker's text on the WSF future

    from Roberto SAVIO on Jan 25, 2012 12:31 AM
    Dear Chico,
      I am distributing your contribution to my
    15.000 users in Othernews. If you can provide the
    text in Spanish, I will circulate to Spanish readers.
    You will recall that Othernews come out of the
    International Council in Paris as an instrument
    of information over global issues. Unfortunately,
    the user profile shows that only 17% of the
    original recipients are still reading it. But is
    has grown dramatically outside the WSF.
    I am glad that you realize that communications is
    a very Central issue. Certainly, that perception
    is far from bringing concrete action. I felt

    At 08:19 AM 1/24/2012, you wrote:
    >I am sending you a text I have just written
    >about the WSF future, indignados, etc. that I
    >hope will interest you. In English and in Portuguese.
    >
    >All the best, Chico Whitaker
    >
    >Estou lhe mandando um texto que acabo de
    >escrever, sobre o futuro do FSM, indignados,
    >etc, que espero possa lhe interessar. Em português e inglês.
    >
    >Meu abraço, Chico Whitaker
    >

    >--
    >Archive:
    ><http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/communication-commission-discussion/archive/2012/01/1327411573819>http://openfsm.net/[…]/1327411573819
    >Please contact
    ><mailto:communication-commission-discussion-manager@...>communication-commission-discussion-manager@...
    >for questions.

    Roberto Savio / utopie@... / www.robertosavio.info

  • Re: Fwd: Chico Whitaker's text on the WSF future

    from Azril Bacal on Jan 24, 2012 01:35 PM
    Gracias, Chico!
    Muy oportuno!!!
    Saudades y abrazos para vc, Stela y l@s cc:s en POA
    Azril