• Communication commission discussion

  • Re: 21. september: Internasjonal fredsdag

    from bazril on Sep 18, 2013 12:32 PM
    Dear Ingeborg and IPB:ers,
    Thank you so much for your message and for a memorable weekend for peace
    and against militarism. Each and all of you all are great sources of
    inspiration for most people in the world, longing for a more human and
    decent world with justice & peace for All. It feels great to join such a
    lovely bunch of peace loving people, with my feet both in Sweden and Peru.

    Let me herewith warmly invite you to join us in our activities both in
    Stockholm and Uppsala (next sunday 22/9) - see enclosed poster
    (attachment). While the space is becoming militarized, the ground remains
    also militarized and violent.

    >From a peace and non-violent perspective, we need at IPB to pay attention
    to both fronts.
    Abrazos
    Azril Bacal (Peru, Sweden)
    New IPB member
    PD: Will translate our strong IPB statement against militarism to Spanish,
    in the next few hours