• Communication commission discussion

  • Re: [memodoc discussion] MemoDoc

    from pacofocuspuller on Jan 05, 2014 04:54 PM
    Dear all,
    first of all happy new year, second I think that we have to establish a
    methodolgy in restarting the process of communication inside the I C in
    particulary about the Memory project.
    For different years we worked on shared proposal and document, many of that
    you will be find in Open.
    Now I think that we have to upgrade and relaunch
    www.forumsocialmundial.org.br with his Heritage of more then 9.500.000 of
    visitors and improve the satellites web sites that are allready existing
    from years.

    best regards

    paco

    focuspuller/wsftv.net

    2014/1/5 Gustavo Massiah <massiah@...>

> [...]
    >

    > gustave massiah
    >

    > I wish you an excellent year
    > with all the best
    > for you and those you care
    >
    > and that, in 2014,
    >
    > the Occupied Squares
    > help free the public space
    > and strengthen solidarity
    > through the right to dignity for all
    >
    > gustave massiah
    >

    > Les deseo un excelente año
    > con todo lo mejor
    > para usted y aquellos que son queridos
    >
    > y que, en 2014,
    >
    > las Plazas Ocupadas
    > ayuden a liberar el espacio público
    > y para fortalecer la solidaridad
    > desde el derecho a la dignidad para todos
    >
    > gustave massiah

    > Le 05/01/2014 06:28, Carminda Mac Lorin a écrit :
    >
    > Hi to all of you,
    >
    >  ((Si alguien necesita traducción, por favor avísenme) (Si quelqu'un a
    > besoin de traduction, SVP me le signaler))
    >
    >  Thanks Pierre for the work you do!
    >
    >  I'm Carminda Mac Lorin, from the WSF-Quebec collective. I've been
    > involved in different Social Forums, and in some activist networks that
    > work through the net.
    >
    >  The joint proposal that was made in Casablanca from Maghreb-Mashrek and
    > Quebec groups putted forward the importance of the WSF 2014-2016 process.
    > Our collective would be interested in putting some effort to build
    > collaboration links not only between the WSF events of 2015 and 2016, but
    > also between the different Forums (local, thematic, etc.).
    >
    >  The proposal that came from Quebec stressed the importance of building a
    > collaborative web platform to allow people all around the world to
    > contribute to the WSF process over the time, learning from each other.
    > Some persons involved in InterOccupy (www.interoccupy.net), a site used
    > by hundreds of thousands of people, and some people in Quebec created a web
    > presence team, that worked on the web aspect of the proposal presented in
    > Casablanca by the WSF-Quebec collective:
    > https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j3juYz2FVZgtdPoRcwsR434BVJD_N07BtZYKudP2ouM/edit
    >
    >  It would be amazing if this group could in a way or another
    > collaborate with MemoDoc.
    >
    >  We are currently writing a draft with reflexions on the WSF 2014-2016
    > process, and will be sharing it when it has a bit more shape. We will be
    > proposing to launch Permanent Convergence Assemblies, that would take place
    > through the web (probably on "Mumble", a voice/chat program that allows to
    > create rooms to talk in plenary, or in smaller groups) and in different
    > Forums around the world. This would be recurrent spaces that could hold
    > organizational meetings for different groups, information sessions, etc. We
    > would like to propose a first assembly on January 25th, during the thematic
    > Social Forum in Porto Alegre and the Togo Social Forum (the document that
    > we will send soon will have more precisions, open to comment).
    >
    >  I'm glad to be able to be in Porto Alegre at the end of the month, and

  • Re: Re: [memodoc discussion] MemoDoc

    from jules DIAWARA on Jan 07, 2014 10:44 AM
    Merçi Antonio
    On souhaite également les meilleurs pour cette année et pour une monde
    meilleur !
    Jules DIAWARA  Techno Daket  Dakar Sénégal