• Communication commission discussion

  • Re: [rc05] statement on Gaza

    from Azril Bacal on Jul 25, 2014 11:41 AM
    Dear Nira, Scott and RC05 Collegues,
    Please, add my name and affiliation to the enclosed letter to our israeli
    colleagues.
    Fraternalmente
    Azril Bacal Roij
    Guest Professor, UNALM, Perú

    On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Nira Yuval-Davis <n.yuval-davis@...>
    wrote:

    > Hi Scott,
    >
    > I sent the below message yesterday to the rc05 list but didn't get abny
    > response so I suspect it was nogt circulated - can you please resend it
    > yurgently? the deadline is today! Thanks. X Nira

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Re: [rc05] statement on Gaza

    from longwe5000 on Jul 25, 2014 04:54 PM
    Thanks