• Communication commission discussion

  • Re: [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Fw: Tomgram: Patrick Cockburn, How to Ensure a Thriving Caliphate

    from Azril Bacal on Aug 23, 2014 07:35 AM
    Dear Sukla and Jai,
    Thanks for an non-stop learning venture on day-by-day basis about the
    state-of-the world, which suggests that we should try once more an exercise
    to deliberate about how interpretation about world affairs.
    We tried it once in a meeting of the IC a few years ago, in Holland I
    believe.
    Such activity should be better organized than just lining up to vent our
    views to the wind, two minutes assigned to each person :-)
    Wish to enlist your support for a campaign going on in Perú in support of
    Máxima Chaupe, who was accused by a judge in Cajamarca, Northern Perú
    representing the thoroughly corrupt judicial system in Perú.
    I will send this appeal from another email address.
    Gracias in advance!
    Abrazos from Uppsala.
    Azril