• Communication commission discussion

  • Re: world social forum

    from bazril on Nov 26, 2014 07:50 AM
    Dear Mary,

    Hello again!

    Let me suggest the following link gently provided by Pierre George,
    our "IT-guru" in the WSF-process.

    http://openfsm.net/projects/fsm2015wsf-prepint/project-home

    Hope you can organize a local group interested in attending WSF 2015 in
    Tunisia.

    Incidentally, there is a communication commission in the International
    Council of the WSF to which Pierre and myself belong. For you as a
    journalist, it might be interesting.

    Keep in touch
    Warmly yours from a greyish morning
    Azril