• Communication commission discussion

  • Fwd: hälsning

    from Azril Bacal on Dec 15, 2014 12:54 PM
    Dear Friends,
    It was me who suggested Anisur to do so...
    After my visit at Neve Saholom/Wahat al Salam, a few years ago, I was
    privileged to watch with my own eyes the promising future of the wonderful
    seed and metaphor of a social order where Israelis and Palestinians, Jews
    and Arabs, and you named it can live together as plain human beings are
    able to do.
    Having both Jewish Israeli and Jewish Palestinian relatives on my mother's
    side (Roih), this protracted violent conflict affects me deeply - and has
    also been reflected in poems I could send you, if interested, whenever.
    Maybe some day, Anisur and myself could read our poems and partake at the
    "Peace Village" in a dialogue for peace with justice, respect and
    solidarity in that conflict-ridden of the world, as envisioned by Father
    Bruno.
    Also along the lines of the wonderful project of Daniel Barenboim and
    Edward Said, with music as our common universal language, beyond the
    non-sensical borders created by crazy minds and racist leaders there and
    elsewhere.
    Thank you, Peter. Thank you, Anisur. Thank you, Daniel and Edward and thank
    you all who work for peace with justice an dignity for All, there and
    elsewhere!
    Shalom/Saalam/Pax/Paz & Justicia
    Azril

    ____

    On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 12:42 PM, peter Haas <haas.j.peter@...> wrote:
    Dear Friends,

    >From Anisur Rahman, originally from Bangladesh but now living in Sweden, we
    got a poem, that Rahman has asked us to transfer to Neve Saholom/Wahat al
    Salam.

    LET NOT THE SOLDIERS KILL MY DOLL, 31 poems about children in Gaza
    Translated by Anisur Rahman and Daniel Kamete.

    He suggests that the poem, see below, is translated to Arabic and Hebrew
    and will be read at the primary school and other places. After reading
    these moving lines I also think it could be published in our news letters.

    Regards

    Peter,