• Communication commission discussion

  • Re: Page proofs for "International Sociology" - ISS571811

    from Azril Bacal on Feb 08, 2015 05:41 PM
    To: Kate Leeming, Production Editor Manager, SAGE Publications

    Dear Kate,

    Thank you very much for sending the proof of my review to be published in
    International Sociology, as quickly as possible.

    I have done as kindly suggested in your note and I am frankly very pleased
    with your proof.

    I find no need to make any further corrections nor additions to the text as
    it stands.

    Your corrections for grammar and style are totally accurate in respect to
    the copy I sent you.

    Once again, very grateful for your kind and effective editorial support.

    Looking forward to the publication of my review, as quickly as possible.

    Yours cordially
    Azril Bacal Roij.

    ________