From: Mégane Ghorbani <megane.ghorbani.d@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 8:59 AM
Subject: [Religion & Emancipation discussion] Fwd: [info3] WSF 2015: convergence assemblies
To: religion-emancipation-discussion@lists.openfsm.net

Dear friends,

The registration process for Convergence assemblies is starting (see below). Would you have any suggestion about the title of this Assembly?

What do you think of "Dialogue between Religions, Cultures and Civilizations" as suggested by Azril ?

On the other hand, do you have any preference between the time slots proposed?

If you have any relevant articles to start our reflexion before the Assembly, please feel free to share those on this mailing-list.

Many thanks for your answers.

Warmly,

Mégane