• Communication commission discussion

  • Re: [Religion & Emancipation discussion] RES: [Religion & Emancipation discussion] Rép: Re: [Religion & Emancipation discussion] Fwd: [info3] WSF 2015:convergence assemblies

    from Azril Bacal on Mar 22, 2015 10:56 AM
    Dear comrades,
    Hereby personally endorse the statement by the global justice movement,
    vowing to inform my local, national and international networks about it,
    suggesting they also endorse it.
    Abrazo fraternal
    Azril Bacal,
    Friends of the Earth-Uppsala/Sweden + other

    On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Luiz Carlos Susin <lcsusin@...>
    wrote:

    > In the name of the World Forum on Theology and Liberation, I sign this
    > statement: we, from several Countries and Continents, agree with it. Our
    > moviments are bigger and larger.
    >
    > Tunis, 22th March 15.
    >

    > Luiz Carlos Susin - General secretary.
    > World Forum on Theology and Liberation

  • Re: [Religion & Emancipation discussion] Re: WSF convergence assemblies

    from Azril Bacal on Mar 22, 2015 02:51 PM
    Dear Audrey and all,
    >From my end, your perception is correct. As earlier mentioned, have
    forwarded the statement to various networks and contacts, suggesting to
    endorse the fine text your organization wrote. Now it is up for them to
    decide whether they endorse it (or not).
    Abrazo
    Azril