• Communication commission discussion

  • Re: [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: WSF 2015 Opening March happening today in Tunis : The final formulation

    from Azril Bacal on Mar 24, 2015 03:00 PM
    Dear Jai and WSF friends,
    Some of us are sadly enough, not physically with you at this point in time,
    but with you in spirit and in the long march ahead...
    Abrazos
    Azril